Terms & Conditions
We have tried to keep our Terms and Conditions as simple as possible.
Honeycomb Quilting Ltd is a company run by Jane Attwood and Joanna Lovell and we specialise in patchwork and quilting supplies.
1. This website is operated by Honeycomb Quilting Ltd. Terms such as 'Honeycomb Quilting', 'we', 'us', and 'our' refer to Honeycomb Quilting Ltd where they are used in these Terms and Conditions.
3. All our of products displayed on our website are only available while stocks last. We will do our upmost to make sure that our website is kept up to date and that all products are displayed with the correct information.
4. Please be aware that appearances of products such as colour and texture may differ from what you will see on you monitor or equipment as each device is different. If you need to colour match then may I suggest you request a swatch sample.
5. If we are unable to fulfil your order for any reason then we will contact you.
6. Once your order has been accepted, processed and dispatched we will send it by Royal Mail. While we will do our upmost to ensure your parcel arrives in good time we are not responsible for the timescale of delivery by Royal Mail. If your goods need to arrive quickly then please may I suggest you contact us to arrange special delivery which will incur extra cost to you the purchaser.
7. We may change the terms and conditions at any time.